Friday, February 16, 2007

Concert!

Hey All. I think I have an audience of 1 right now, me :) hopefully when the word gets out more people come here. today is the concert. I'm going to try and steal 5 minutes and tell people about LLS (Leukemia and Lymphoma Society) and about the marathon and about the fact that I need to raise some moollah! My checklist is all good and ready. I have:

- My letter to the people
- My "friends romans countrymen" speech
- donor forms
- alaska air miles form
- matching forms

oh i still need the envelopes. Got the posters all ready too. now i can focus on the music :) watch this space for the music videos/clips. oh and check out www.myspace.com/tmbrocks thats my band. TMB.

1 comment:

ather said...

I have to remind myself that this is NOT a testimonial so I'll leave the "Saad is a gifted musician & athelete..." remarks for another place.

On a serious note, this is a serious undertaking. (hopefully the use of two "serious" in a sentence don't undermine the seriousness of this effort).

I urge anyone who stumbles upon this blog to consider donating Leukemia & Lymphoma Society & Saad Ansari.

There is no question that donating to this cause *will* save lives and help Saad run a marathon as a byproduct!

way to go bro... (26.2 to be precise)