Friday, May 4, 2007

life after life

So I've been thinking, this running thing is good. June 3rd is building up to be a real climax, but I know I'll be down for weeks after it ends. Especially considering what follows the runner's high. Interesting thing, no one told me about the runner's low. you gots to keep on running lest you hit the low. Then a body at rest tends to stay at rest. so in keeping with one of them Newton's laws, I shall keep this body in motion. What better way to run a marathon than run around your neighborhood! The Bellevue seafair marathon actually cuts right through where I live. Now I dont mean to join them mistream, but I've always wanted to run past my house . Ever notice you never run/drive past your house, only to or from? I've counted 3 times total in my lifetime that I have actually gone past my place of residence. Some juvenile fascination I guess.

Its a month after San Diego and I dont know what physical state I'll be in. I still have to consult the coaches but if I can pull this one off, then I know the first time wasn't a fluke.

hilly... its very hilly

1 comment:

ather said...

indeed a great idea bro- talking about elevation gains, check out STPs breakout:

http://www.endlesspursuit.com/Analysis/chartImage.aspx?img=AltitudeDistanceChart633141184271562500&id=pz4fub451rgz53eyilzuqkvj_1