Monday, March 5, 2007

Lose some weight

I've decided to lose 10 pounds so its a little less weight for me to carry around. I am still working on a diet plan, but overall its less oil, fried stuff, more fruits, more milk, more lean meat, more complex carbs.. stay tuned for the finished plan!

I also added pushups,crunches, leg raises, bicycle kicks to my work out regimen. Its hard to find time in addition to my runs so I do these after stretching a bit in the morning. Total cost: 30 minutes.

My targets for the end of this month are:
pushups 60 x 2
crunches 100 x 2
leg raises 40 x 2
bicycle kicks 90 x 2

I'm currently at:
pushup 11 x 2 :D
crunches 36 x 2
leg raises 10 x 2
bicycle kicks 20 x 2

since this is relatively easy stuff to do, I wont be incorporating rest days like my running (need to talk to my coaches about this though)

2 comments:

Saad Ansari said...

I'm upto $1100 plus $850 on the way. Once the matching etc. goes through, I'll be at the halfway mark!

ather said...

so how does today fit in the "lose some weight" plan (after the inchining and hazelnut latte) :)