Sunday, March 25, 2007

Whidbey Island here i come

To make sure I'm still on track with my running, I've registered for the whidbey Island Half marathon (april 15th) http://www.whidbeyislandmarathon.com/. Had a great run with the team yesterday at Discovery Park. Beautiful place, opens up into the Puget Sound. Some brutal hills though. Speaking of hills, hiked Tiger mountain today, good fun, if done at a leisurely pace :D More hill training coming up this tuesday. We will be doing lunges uphill in downtown bellevue. Does not sound like fun. I've taken on a new cognomen, "thunder thighs" its unfortunate because I dont plan to buy another pair of jeans for another year. Anyway, i love oatmeal.

Oh, and I'm at 2700$ of my 3900$ total (some cheques on the way should bump it to 3k!) so if you (the reader) wanted to chip in some cash, now would be the time. http://www.active.com/donate/tntwaak/SaadAnsari As always, any support is very highly appreciated. oh and they are doing a star trek tng marathon (marathons, they're everywhere) and I have decided to vegetate for the rest of the evening. ciao my audience of two!

No comments: