Thursday, April 5, 2007

$3,906.00

That is my fundraising total as of today! And that is the minimum I committed to raising (actually it was $3900). 75% of this goes directly to cancer patient services or to cancer research. 100% of anything raised above this total goes to these causes. If any of my sponsors are reading this, I cannot express my gratitude for your support, but I will try. I'm very touched by the support and encouragement people, both strangers and friends alike, have given me. So thank you very muc. and now I'm roaring to go!

I got my official registration for my San Diego Marathon as well as my whidbey Island half. Very excited, I am! May the force be with you...

3 comments:

NAzhar said...

Great to see you collected your target...now next goal should be winning the marathon...will be rooting for u!

Saad Ansari said...

yes, I do believe I can win it :-) I just have to run faster and take lesser time. If I can do that, I can win. If I cannot do that, I may win. If I pretend to do that, then I have already won :D

ather said...

congrats bro on reaching the target. at least 100% of $6 will go to the great cause :)