Thursday, April 12, 2007

Endurance Sports

Speaking of endurance sports, I'm hooked onto NINJA WARRIOR! Named Sasuke in Japan where it has been airing for the past 10 years (?) is probably one of the best "reality" shows out there. The obstacles the participants have to overcome are insane! and one mistake you are out.

trivia:
Unlike all the other shows out there, you have to finish all four stages to become NINJA WARRIOR! and boy its hard, in the entire history only 3 people have successfuly cleared it. I think Sasuke was a famous legendary ninja and the shows pays homage to the great one. In the US it airs on G4 tv every weekday right before AOTS (which rocks btw)...

And now my favorite, Makoto Nagano.

1 comment:

MiniMage said...

Ah, only two people have cleared all four stages, actually. Kazuhiko Akiyama was the first. Akiyama-san and Nagano-san are awesome. I love watching them and the other elite go. I never want to see Season 19 again. Ninja Warrior is the only reason I turn on my tv these days, but when 19 rears its ugly head again, the tv goes dark.

Have you seen Nagano-san in Viking? He really showed them a thing or two!